Are you looking for professional quality business training for your staff at competitive prices?
Are you looking for an organisation which can provide training from introductory to advanced levels?
Are you looking for a company with nationwide coverage?
The UKQAS places great emphasis on the need for education &
training. Training is an important part of development.
If your need to train your staffs, the UKQAS has up to date training facilities to meet your needs.
We can provide top rate training in business and international trade & services.
You can expect friendly, flexible and reliable people to deliver high training standards every time.
We can increase your company's productivity without increasing headcount by enrolling your team on our tailor-made training courses.
You will benefit from our ability to absorb your company's culture to enable us to become part of your integrated team.
At the UKQAS Training, we promise to deliver business skills with ease and reward you with a measurable improvement in productivity. We update our programmes to meet the ever increasing economic changes. We do this through seminars workshops and conferences.
Our popular, engaging and cost-effective courses give you:
That's current, useful and relevant in today's fast-changing educational environment. In most cases our events count towards Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
From our experienced trainers who offer you a wealth of practical knowledge and advice about delivering our qualifications.
Our programmes are geared towards helping you to deliver real strategic and sustainable value to your organisation. The UKQAS places great emphasis on the need for education & training. Training is an important part of development.
UKQAS's primary objective is to align your training needs with your business goals and strategies, which are listed below:
- Provide innovative training services
- Highly qualified instructors with professional background
- Offer customised training programs to suit clients' need
- Create and manage training and skill-development programs
- Solve business problems through consulting, assessment, training, coaching and development
- Upskilling local and foreign students in their English proficiency
- Geared into sharing skills, resources and experiences
- Develop the intellectual skills such as language capability, but more importantly soft-skills
- Listening to customer's needs and delivering
- Unique capability to design, develop English programs
- Experience in providing training to various sized groups
- Quality services for program participants from abroad
- Design and implement training programs for international clients.
- High technology facilities
Full Time Study at Study Centres
These normally take the form of day time classes. The number of recommended study hours will vary depending on the qualification you have chosen.
Our popular, engaging and cost-effective face-to-face training:
- is interactive
- is held at various locations in the UK and internationally
provides opportunities for networking and sharing good practice.
Attending a face-to-face event is a great way to meet and share ideas with other teaching professionals.
Part Time Study at Study Centres
Part-time study normally takes the form of evening classes and is suitable for those working full-time.
With centre-based training, you can choose any of our national programme of face-to-face training courses to be delivered at your centre.
Our team of specialised trainers can deliver training in your centre at a time that's convenient to you.
Distance Learning does not involve attendance at a study centre. It means you can become an independent student and proceed at your own pace. This is suitable for those who need to fit their learning around existing commitments.
Online training is a convenient way to access our live, interactive training from your centre or home, anywhere in the world. It's easy to set up and you won't need any special equipment.
Our online training is:
- simple to set up. All you need is a computer and an internet connection
- live and fully interactive, providing immediate feedback to your questions
- a very cost-effective way to train a group. You can train a whole department with one login
- available anywhere in the world. Access our training from wherever you teach.
What can I expect from online training?
During an online training event you'll be able to hear your trainer, watch presentations and ask questions through an onscreen chat window. You can train by yourself or share the event with your department by using a projector.